When: Pre-recorded Event - Watch anytime!
Why: Attorney Michael Monteforte invites his colleague, Ryan Bailey, a real estate attorney at Bailey McLaughlin, to talk about how they are handling matters following the "new normal".
What You Will Learn:
- Most real estate matters can be handled via electronic communication.
- Massachusetts passed a law in April that allows documents to be notarized via video conference.
- Learn how drive-thru closings work.
- Home buying and selling counseling.
- Why it's important to have an attorney represent you during a purchase and sale contract negotiation.
Watch this exclusive webinar!