We know that our clients are busy, just like we are. Our streamlined 5-step process requires fewer in-person appointments, which means fewer trips to the office for you, less time consumed out of your day, and an easier, faster result!
Who says estate planning needs to be a hassle? We don’t! We make the process stress-free. We are happy to welcome you to the office in-person, but if you prefer, the process can be completed electronically and by video conference. It’s your choice, but whatever you choose, we make it as easy as possible for you.
Here are the FIVE steps:
1. Strategic Planning Session: Book your Strategic Planning Session online or by calling our office. Prepare for it by gathering any existing estate planning documents you already have and filling out your intake form (we can help you fill it out!) Bring any questions you may have, and we will answer them all.
2. Choose Your Option: During your session we will go over all the concerns and questions you have. We will also go over any concerns that we have, including estate taxes, protecting your assets, your legacy, and long-term care. We will provide you with our recommendations and discuss how we can help you – we may provide different options to choose from. If there is a good fit, you will have the opportunity to hire us at the conclusion of the meeting. Then we get to work on your draft documents.
3. The Details: You will choose the specific details for your plan. This includes the manner of protecting and distributing your assets, as well as who you will appoint as your executor, trustee, and other positions. Don’t worry, we will help you!
4. Draft Documents: Once your draft documents are completed, they will be sent to you via our secure system, called “Clio for Clients”. We can also send hard copies in the mail. A video or phone call appointment can be scheduled to go over any details, questions, and edit.
5. Signing Appointment: Lastly, a signing appointment will be scheduled once there are no more changes to be made. You will sign your documents and we will package everything together for you. You will receive a tabbed binder, electronic copies on a flash drive, as well as online 24/7 access to your documents.
We are now offering all our legal services, from start to finish, using video. You can get all the legal help you need, without ever having to come into the office! This service is available to you at no extra cost but provides the health safety measures you may be looking for.