What sets us apart from other estate planning attorneys and services is our years of experience and our specialized knowledge.
We guarantee tailor-made, targeted solutions designed just for you. Don’t fall for “boilerplate” website solutions that don’t consider your specific needs. We offer personalized service and advice to fit your specific legal issues.
What Else Makes Us Different?
Here’s something: Our new streamlined intake process. Some advantages of our system include the following:
- Faster, easier & more convenient—unlike anyone else in the area!
- Start with our initial consultation (in person or via phone or video chat). No time to get to the office? Too far to travel? Consults can be done by video chat or by telephone, thanks to our Touchless Legal Services. We will send a follow-up email with our recommendations for your specific situation.
- Online Hiring Agreement signed electronically. Ready to hire us for your service? We email you the Agreement, you review, sign electronically, and return by email. No waiting for the mail or having to come in.
- Online intake forms. We no longer need you to take time out of your busy workday to answer intake questions via phone. Sometimes, our schedule doesn’t match your schedule, so it’s difficult to find a mutually convenient time to handle information collection. After a consult and official hiring, our matter-specific intake form is emailed to you for completion. Complete the form online, from the comfort of your home, on your timetable. The form is sent back to us electronically, and we can use that information to immediately start drafting or working on your case. Learn more about the easy intake - Our 5 Step Process
- After drafting is complete, the drafts are sent to you through email, for your review, with an opportunity to ask all of your questions.
- For estate planning clients, use email or text to make your final signing appointment.
- Pay your retainer, deposit, or final bill online. Don’t want to pay by check? With our new system, provided by LawPay, you can pay your retainer, deposit, or final bill online via credit card. Fast and easy.
- We stay with you AFTER THE SIGNING. Signing your plan is just the beginning of our relationship. Learn more about services after the signing HERE.
We strive to make the process as streamlined and hassle-free as possible. Requiring fewer in-person appointments means fewer trips to the office for you, less time consumed out of your day, and an easier, faster final result. Please fill out the form on this page to get started working with us today!