Worried about long-term care costs for yourself or for a parent? We've got you covered!
Join estate planning and elder law specialists, Attorney Michael Monteforte and Attorney Jacob Snyder, for a FREE seminar! Learn how to save thousands of dollars on long-term care costs by planning ahead for your future!
This LIVE 90-minute seminar is being held in person!
Join us on Wednesday, June 8th at 6:00 PM EST at 500 West Cummings Park, Suite 2350, Woburn, MA 01801. Each attendee will receive a special deal at the end of the seminar, as well as FREE estate planning books and reports written by Attorney Michael Monteforte.
What will you learn?
Learn about how to pay for long-term care services either at home, at an assisted-living facility, or in a nursing home. Learn how to keep your money in your own pockets, or your family’s, so Uncle Sam doesn’t get it all. Also, learn if you have the right type of Trust and if it really is protecting you and your assets. A Trust can be very powerful, but only if you have the right one!
You will also learn...
- How to protect your home and assets from nursing home liens.
- How to keep Uncle Sam’s hands out of your pocket.
- Using trusts to:
- Protect your home, your biggest asset
- Avoid probate
- Minimize death taxes
- How to ensure your wishes are followed, both medical and financial if you suffer from dementia or Alzheimers.
- How to pay and plan for long-term care.
- How to qualify for MassHealth long-term care benefits, even if you have substantial assets.
- Spend down strategics of assets for long-term care.
You should attend this seminar if...
- You have no existing estate plan, or if your plan is older than 5 years.
- Your parents need long-term care and you do not know where to start.
- You are 65 or older.
- Your house is your biggest asset.
If you fall into any of these categories, be sure to sign up now for this FREE seminar by filling out the form below!