Want to protect everything you've worked hard for but don't know how to?
We've got you covered!
Join us on Wednesday, February 22nd at 12:00 PM EST at 500 West Cummings Park, Suite 2350, Woburn, MA 01801, to learn about the importance of protecting your assets and preserving your wealth. Led by Attorney Michael Monteforte, Jr., an estate planning, and elder law specialist with over 20 years of experience, this seminar will teach you how to minimize estate taxes, preserve your assets, and protect your legacy for generations to come.
This seminar is perfect for you if:
- You have an estate worth over $1 million, including your house, retirement, and life insurance.
- You have no existing estate plan, or if your plan is older than 5 years.
- You own a business.
- Your house is your biggest asset.
- You have a blended family.
During this informative seminar, you will learn:
- Why traditional estate planning commonly fails and why Wealth Preservation Planning is the newer, better way to plan!
- How to securely pass on your legacy and assets to your children or other beneficiaries.
- How to keep Uncle Sam’s hands out of your pocket and minimize estate taxes.
- How to keep a vacation home or rental property in the family for future generations.
- How to keep your child’s spouse from taking your child’s inheritance in a divorce.
- How to pass on your wealth while avoiding the long and expensive probate process.
- How to position your assets now so that you can qualify for long-term care benefits in the future, instead of spending your life’s savings on nursing home care.
This seminar will teach you about The Monteforte Law Wealth Preservation System™. This system was designed to help us create an estate plan for you that will save you at least FIVE TIMES the cost of the plan in estate tax savings and the value of protected assets.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from one of the most experienced attorneys in Massachusetts and protect your assets and preserve your wealth for future generations.
Register for the seminar today by filling out the form below!