Want to start protecting everything you've worked for but don't know how to?
We've got you covered!
Join estate planning and elder law specialists, Attorney Michael Monteforte and Attorney Jacob Snyder, for a FREE seminar! Learn how to save thousands of dollars by planning ahead for your future!
This LIVE 90-minute seminar is being held in person!
Join us on Thursday, August 11th at 6:00 PM EST at 500 West Cummings Park, Suite 2350, Woburn, MA 01801. Each attendee will receive a special deal at the end of the seminar and FREE estate planning books and reports written by Attorney Michael Monteforte.
What will you learn?
You will learn what core three documents create your estate plan, and why you need all three! You will also learn how to keep your money in your own pockets, or your family’s, so Uncle Sam doesn’t get it all. Also, learn if you have the right type of Trust and if it really is protecting you and your assets. A Trust can be very powerful, but only if you have the right one!
You will also learn...
- How to protect your home and assets from death taxes.
- How to keep Uncle Sam’s hands out of your pocket.
- Using trusts to:
- Protect your home, your biggest asset.
- Avoid probate.
- How to ensure your wishes are followed, both medically and financially.
You should attend this seminar if...
- You have no existing estate plan, or if your plan is older than 5 years.
- You or your parents need an estate plan and you do not know where to start.
- You have assets that equal over $1 million, including your home, life insurance, and retirement.
- Your house is your biggest asset.
- You have cryptocurrency you want to protect.
If you fall into any of these categories, be sure to sign up now for this FREE seminar by filling out the form below!