They say the only two sure things in life are death and taxes. But what about "Death Taxes"? Is there a tax on dying? Yes, you bet there is.
Here is the basic Question: Who is going to pay the Massachusetts Estate Tax? Answer: Sadly, most of us, unless we plan. So How do you know? Try answering these questions:
- Do you earn more than $100K per year?
- Do you own a home that has equity?
- Do you own a vacation home?
- Do you own a rental property?
- Do you have life insurance?
- Do you have retirement accounts?
- Do you own a business?
If you answer "Yes" to any of those, chances are you are going to pay some estate tax. But what if there's a way to reduce or even eliminate estate taxes? What if I told you I could save you $64,000? Or $84,000? Would you pay attention? Download our legal guide, and learn how.