They say the only two sure things in life are death and taxes. But what about "Death Taxes"? Is there a tax on dying? Yes, you bet there is.
Here is the basic question: Who is going to pay the Massachusetts Estate Tax?
Answer: Sadly, most of us, unless we plan. So, how do you know?
Try answering these questions:
- Do you earn more than $100K per year?
- Do you own a home that has equity?
- Do you own a vacation home?
- Do you own a rental property?
- Do you have life insurance?
- Do you have retirement accounts?
- Do you own a business?
If you answered "Yes" to any of those, chances are you are going to pay estate taxes. What if there is a way to reduce or even eliminate estate taxes? What if I told you I could save you $64,000? Or $84,000? Would you pay attention?
Download our legal guide to learn how!