It took me a number of years as an attorney who specializes in estate planning to realize that business owners comprise the group of people who are often the worst planners. I believe the reason is that they spend so much time worrying about others and the day-to-day of running the business that they put their own personal needs, and sometimes their family’s needs as well, on the back burner. I have to remind my business owner clients, and friends, that their own planning is as important as running the business because it’s done to protect their families.
Over the years, I’ve found that estate planning for business owners is among the most important, and most misunderstood, planning there is. It’s easy to screw up if you don’t know what you’re doing. That's why I decided to write a book on estate planning specifically for business owners.
Who should read this book?
The answer is any business owner that wants to protect their assets, protect their family, and minimize taxes.
- Are you making over $100,000 per year and paying heavy taxes?
- Do you want to pass your business on to the next generation?
- Do you have a business succession plan in place?
Regardless of whether you’ve done no estate planning, some estate planning, or lots of estate planning, this book will have something of value for you.
What You Will Learn
- How to pass down your business for generations.
- How to keep the money you worked hard for in your family and away from the government.
- How estate planning can benefit you, your business, and your family.
- How business owners' estate plans are much more complex than other estate plans, and why.
- Marketing tips and tricks for your business!
Business owners have to use special care to do their planning and do it right. Take it from a business owner, you don’t want to mess this up!
Download Your Business, Your Money for free now by filling out the form below! If you'd like a hard copy of the book, please include your address when filling out the form.