Our Strategic Planning Session is the first step in our process! It's where we get to know each other to see if we are a good fit.
The SPS Difference
At Monteforte Law, we take the time to get to know you and your specific situation, no matter how complicated. We specialize in helping moderate to high-income earning individuals and moderate to high-net-worth families (Not sure if that’s you? Go HERE to find out!) plan for their families, future, and legacies. All of our clients are unique and have different needs, however, through our many years of representing moderate to high-earning individuals and moderate to high-net-worth families, we have become adept at creating the best solutions for affluent clients.
Our attorneys are here to listen to your questions and concerns so bring all the questions you have! We will answer them for you and make the best recommendations for you and your family. Our attorneys explain everything thoroughly and in plain English. You will learn about obstacles that moderate to higher-net-worth families face and the best ways to counter those obstacles. We will discuss your concerns, as well as our concerns – while we will be sure to answer all of your questions, we will also address the questions that you may have not even thought to ask.
We specialize in estate planning for the moderate to affluent – it’s vastly different from the “everyone needs a Will” point of view. Our plans are customized for moderate to higher-net-worth families. You don’t want an attorney that doesn’t specialize in YOU!
Our Strategic Planning Session is much different from the so-called “free consultations” that other law firms try to sell you on. That’s because a free consult is free for a reason – it’s not worth anything. The attorney isn’t putting a value on his or her time because the “free consult” doesn’t have any value and is not productive. In reality, it’s your time that is wasted. It's a one-hour meeting where they spend the first half-hour asking you for your name, address, and phone number information and then gathering information without really telling you anything. Some of the time might be spent answering questions but for the most part, the attorney knows virtually nothing about you and hasn’t planned for the meeting at all.
“I know this because I did free consults for years and figured out that there had to be a better way! The SPS is that better way!” - Attorney Michael Monteforte.
Introducing the "Monteforte Law Legacy Blueprint™"
Your Pathway to a Protected Future, Crafted Exclusively for high-net-worth individuals and families.
Here's what's included in the Monteforte Legacy Blueprint™:
Precision Prep: The process starts before you even meet us! To make every second count, you'll start with our encrypted intake system, ensuring all your information is on hand even before our first meeting. With this information in hand, our attorneys can review it and work on recommendations before you even step in the door!
Monteforte Law Wealth Essentials Kit: As soon as you schedule your Strategic Planning Session, we'll ship our carefully curated Wealth Essentials Kit. This includes Attorney Monteforte's published works and preparatory materials tailored to high-net-worth individuals. The kit is designed to equip you with vital knowledge, positioning you for a productive and enlightening session. We’ll show you first-hand the difference that Wealth Preservation Planning makes, and why traditional estate planning fails!
Deep Dive Discovery Session: Unlike the cursory "free consultations" elsewhere, our Strategic Planning Session is a profound exploration of your estate's unique complexities. Using the Monteforte Law Wealth Preservation System™, we'll uncover potential pitfalls, and highlight opportunities, ensuring you're informed about not just the problems you're aware of, but also those lurking in the shadows.
What it all boils down to is that we solve problems. We solve the problems that you know you have, as well as the ones you might not know you have.
Our attorney will present specific solutions to you during the meeting and explain the reasons behind them. After being presented with a clear strategy for your estate plan, you will have an opportunity to hire our firm. That strategy will include all flat-rate pricing. No surprises. We can’t say the same for most attorneys!
Most clients hire us at the end of the meeting so that we can get started immediately!
Document Dissection: Have existing estate planning documents? You will provide those documents to us ahead of time so the attorney can review them before your meeting. Then, we'll delve into them, offering a comprehensive review to highlight their strengths, weaknesses, and potential areas of concern.
The Legacy Blueprint Proposal: At the culmination of your session, we'll present you with your personalized Monteforte Legacy Blueprint™. This clear, concise, and detailed Wealth Preservation Plan will provide specific solutions tailor-made for your situation. It includes transparent, flat-rate pricing, ensuring no unpleasant surprises down the line.
- The Monteforte Law Guarantee: Our unwavering commitment is that for every dollar you invest in your estate plan with us, we aim to save you at least five times that amount in estate taxes and protected assets.
Our Custom Solutions
Our estate plans are customized specifically for you and your family. Our expertise is in helping high-net-worth clients with a variety of problems. What problems do we solve? Here are some examples – we will help you to:
- Securely pass on your assets to your children or other beneficiaries, either all at once or over a period. We will create a plan that keeps your children from wasting money by spacing out distributions.
- Keep Uncle Sam’s hands out of your pocket and minimize estate taxes. Without proper planning, the government will take a BIG bite out of the nest egg you are trying to pass on to your family.
- Name guardians for your underage children.
- Provide for children of a previous marriage or relationship to make sure they get their share and can’t be disinherited by a current spouse.
- Keep a vacation home or rental property in the family for future generations.
- Provide for a loved one with special needs, to make sure they are cared for while maximizing government benefits.
- Keep your child’s spouse from taking your child’s inheritance in a divorce.
- Pass on your business either when you retire, if you pass away, or sell it at your passing and provide the profit to your loved ones.
- Maximize your veteran’s benefits to get the most out of what you have earned with your service.
- Protect your home and other assets from long-term care costs and nursing homes.
- Pass on your wealth while avoiding the long and expensive probate process and making it easier on your loved ones.
- Position your assets now so that you can qualify for long-term care benefits in the future, instead of spending your life’s savings on nursing home care.
We do not offer canned solutions where each client walks away with the same thing. Our packages are designed to accommodate your family, your finances, and your specific goals. Whether your goals are to minimize taxes, pass wealth down to the next generation, or protect your home from long-term care costs, our documents are custom-tailored to you. No two families are the same, and no two estate plans are the same. We thrive on finding solutions to accomplish your goals.
- During your session, you will receive a proposal with recommendations that our attorneys personally create for you and that best fits your needs.
- At the conclusion of your session, you can officially hire our firm. We only take on so many new clients per month, so this is the best way to lock in your spot.
To schedule your Strategic Planning Session, please call our office at 978-657-7437, or schedule online!
Please note: You will receive a wider range of availability if you schedule by phone.