We are excited to announce the return of in-office appointments!
For individuals who prefer to come into the office, we have begun scheduling in-person meetings. We will still offer phone or video meetings and appoitments for those who prefer, but we are glad to have the in-office option available for those who would like to take advantage of it. We have taken extra precautionary measures to keep our office, employees, and our clients safe.
Everyone who schedules an in-office appointment will need to abide by the new guidelines below:
- Visitors who are vaccinated do not need to wear masks as per the CDC guidelines.
- Visitors who are not vaccinated need to wear masks at all times per the CDC guidelines.
- No visitors will be allowed in the office if they are feeling ill, have a fever, or are otherwise symptomatic.
- Only 3 people MAX are allowed for each appointment.
- Hand sanitizer is available for those who would like it upon arrival.
Our employees will need to abide by the new guidelines below:
- Employees who are vaccinated do not need to wear masks as per the CDC guidelines.
- Employees who are not vaccinated need to wear masks at all times per the CDC guidelines.
- No employees will be allowed in the office if they are feeling ill, have a fever, or are otherwise symptomatic.
- Employees must sanitize surfaces after ever meeting with visitors and/or after using the surfaces.
- Employees must limit the number of visitors allowed in the office at one time.
We want to ensure that we are taking the needed measures to keep our clients and employees safe. These are still uncertain times, but we are here to help. Book a Strategic Planning Session to learn how to protect your family and home from times like these. You never know what can happen.
Prefer to stay at home? No problem! We can still help.
Thanks to technology we are able to help digitally through our Touchless Legal Services, you can now connect with us through video appointments.
Let us help you, so you can help your loved ones.