Our Communications Policy
We insist on being 100% honest and up-front about our communications policy. Due to the consistent demand for our attorneys' time and their desire to provide the best quality service in a fair way to all of our clients, Monteforte Law, P.C. has established the following communications procedures:
1. All calls with our attorneys have to be scheduled. Our attorneys have thier days planned, from start to finish. Each day consists of calls, client meetings, and the preparation of legal documents. To concentrate 100% on each client's case, our attorneys do not accept un-planned calls. This policy was adopted out of necessity so that they can give thier full concentration to each client's work. Our phone rings non-stop, so if we allowed every client to call with "just a quick question", our attorneys would be on the phone all day and would never be able to complete any drafting. With scheduled calls, we ensure that your work is done on time and without distraction. When working on your case, our attorneys do so with no interruptions or distractions. Their focus is solely on your case, and your case alone.
2. We respect that our client's time is valuable. When you have a scheduled call, our attorneys are fully prepared for your call and can focus 100% on you during that call. That time belongs to you, and no one else is allowed to interrupt your time.
3. Potential new clients are offered a Strategic Planning Session, which is the first initial meeting. One of our attorneys will answer your questions, review existing documents, and also discuss your estate planning goals and concerns.
4. Once you become an estate planning client, you are allowed a total of three appointments with our attorneys. If you need any additional meetings, there is an hourly rate fee.
The three appointments are:
1. Strategic Planning Session
2. Draft Review Appointment
3. Signing Appointment
5. If you are not a client and did not sign hiring documents, each subsequent appointment after your Strategic Planning Session has a fee based on which attorney you meet with.
6. When sending an email with questions, please send it to [email protected] From there, we will
direct your question to the right person (drafting, scheduling, etc.). We do not charge for time spent answering
emails. Please allow 48 hours for a response from the firm.
7. We treat all of our clients with respect, and in return, we expect that all of our staff will be treated with respect as well. Any client that speaks to staff in a disrespectful manner will not be allowed to remain a client of the firm.
The office is open from Monday to Thursday, from 8 AM to 5 PM and Fridays from 8 AM to 4 PM. Since Michael is married with two children, his nights and weekends are dedicated to them. Our motto is family first. Our clients agree that Monteforte Law, P.C. is the specialized firm that you want on your side. Even if it means waiting a bit for a telephone appointment, our above-the-bar knowledge and specialization, unique additional services, and excellent product make us worth the wait.