Our Communications Policy
We insist on being 100% honest and up-front about our communications policy. Due to the consistent demand for Michael's time and his desire to provide the best quality service, Monteforte Law, P.C. has established the following communications procedures:
1. All calls with Michael have to be scheduled. Michael's day is planned, from start to finish. Each day consists of calls, client meetings, and preparation of legal documents. To concentrate 100% on tasks, Michael does not accept un-planned calls. This policy was adopted out of necessity so that he can give his full concentration to each client's work. When working on your case, Michael does so with no interruptions or distractions.
2. Potential new clients are offered a Strategic Planning Session, which is the first initial meeting. Michael will answer any questions, review existing documents, and also discuss estate planning goals.
3. If you are not a client and did not sign hiring documents, each appointment will cost $299.
4. Once you become a client, you are allowed a total of three free appointments with Attorney Michael Monteforte. If you need any additional meetings, it will cost a fee of $299.
1. Strategic Planning Session
2. Draft Appointment
3. Signing Appointment
5. When sending an email with questions, please send it to [email protected]. Please allow 48 hours for a response from the firm. From there, we will direct your question to the right person (drafting, scheduling, etc.).
The office is open from Monday to Thursday, from 8 AM to 5 PM and Fridays from 8 AM to 4 PM. Since Michael is married with two children, his nights and weekends are dedicated to them. Our motto is Family First.
Our clients agree that Michael is the specialist that you want on your side. Even if it means waiting a bit for a telephone appointment, our above-the-bar knowledge and specialization, unique additional services, and excellent product make us worth the wait.