When: Pre-recorded - Watch anytime! You can also listen to the podcast version of this webinar by clicking here!
Why: Attorney Michael Monteforte invites Christine Coakley to discuss New Horizons at Choate. New Horizons is a non-profit senior and assisted living facility that is located in Woburn, MA. New Horizons is owned by Cummings Foundation and is one of the largest private foundations in New England. This living facility has been around for over 30 years and has excellent staff, residents, and a love for the community.
What You Will Learn:
- What New Horizons has to offer.
- Amenities that are available to residents of New Horizons.
- The living options available at New Horizons.
- The new courtyard suites that are available thanks to an expansion of the facility.
- Activities that take place at New Horizons for residents.
Watch the webinar now on YouTube!
Learn more about New Horizons at Choate here!
Don't want to watch, but want to listen? No Problem!
Listen to this webinar as a Podcast now on Spotify, then be sure to follow Mike's Mic to keep hearing podcasts like these!